times you'll hear me talk about using our intuition to its fullest, and
how important it is to be in the moment; to feel and listen to what your
body and heart want and need.
This week, I have
created Ten Simple Ways to Strengthen Your Intuition. I challenge
you to try at least three new ways to discover your inner spirit.
1) Learn how to meditate.
2) Listen to music that
moves you and notice where you feel connected in your body.
3) Pay attention to how your intuition communicates with you: through
pictures, hearing words, feeling sensations.
4) When you get an inklingstopdon't
ignore it. Take a moment to pay attention to what your intuition is
5) Practice journaling and/or writing.
6) Try a yoga class.
7) Take a nature walk and allow yourself to absorb your surroundings.
8) Enjoy activities that involve creativity (after all intuition comes
from the Creator, right?). Creativity cultivates spirituality.
9) Turn the volume down on the external stimuli in your life (turn off the TV,
drive with your radio off, eliminate clutter from your physical
10) Practice the art of gratitude and appreciation everyday.